[Mimedefang] Powerful anti-spam rule that never discards vali d e-mail

Mycrom defang at mycrom.net
Wed Jan 15 10:12:01 EST 2003

This all is a good idea but you guys need to change the thinking a little.
Issuing a 4XX to all messages will cause the message to be delayed in most
cases. The remote mta will take it and stick it into its little pocket until
next queue run. What you should do is a connection reset or just drop the
STMP session at some point. This is treated differently and should make most
normal MTA's just hop over to the next priority MX. This again would be
using the same principal that most spamming tools would just hiccup and not
act as a proper MTA.

Its early... Feel free to smack me if im just flat wrong.... <Grin>

-Matthew