[Mimedefang] Blacklist_to or spam trap?

Stefano McGhee SMcGhee at ARCweb.com
Tue Jan 14 13:49:00 EST 2003

Hello all,
	I'm thinking of trying to implement a function that would act as a
blacklist_to of sorts.  I see that SpamAssassin (SA) uses a spamtrap
feature to enact something similar to this.  Here is my reasoning: I have
several addresses that are from ex-employees that have been gone from
years.  Right now, I just have an To:oldemployee at mydomain.com REJECT
statement in my access DB.  However, that only rejects the message for that
one recipient.  Often times, the old employee is on a laundry list of
recipients that consist of existing and nonexistent recipients, and the
message is nearly always spam.  I'd like to bounce/drop that message not
just for the recipient indicated in my access DB, but for everyone in the
To and cc header.
	Has anyone attempted to do this?  Is this a sensible way to further
reduce spam?  Opinions?

Thanks,

Stefano