[Mimedefang] Powerful anti-spam rule that never discards vali d e-mail

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Tue Jan 14 11:58:01 EST 2003

> From: Dirk Mueller
>
> I don't think its that simple. I've noticed several times spam software
> injecting mails in the "fallback" mail servers, without ever having tried
> the regular mx point.

I wonder how it would work to use 3 IP addresses at different MX priorities
and only accept on the middle one.   The other 2 might either refuse the
connection or give a tmpfail status.  I think I may try this myself at
night when the spam ratio is highest and timing isn't so critical.  That
way you'd fool the ones that pick the highest MX and anything that
doesn't retry.

--
  Les Mikesell
   les at futuresource.com