[Mimedefang] graphdefang - mail_total

Scott Harris scott at ozmatrix.com
Mon Jan 13 18:16:01 EST 2003

Thanks John (and Vincent!) for your replies.

> 1.  You need a mdlog event in your mimedefang-filter for mail_total.

I have the loggging enabled early on in the config ... ie.
md_log_enable('mail');

I also have a line in my filter section of mimedefang-filter:

md_log('spam', $hits, $RelayAddr);

I attempted to add 'mail_total' in here but as expected, when I restarted
mimedefang it complained about this line!

I am no expert at Perl and would like to ask for some direction of where to
add these mail_total features.

> 2.  You need to set the first summary graph to display the mail_total

My first graph config is 'standard' format ... ie. 'data_types'    =>
['spam', 'probable_spam', 'virus', 'mail_in'], *** (or mail_total) ***

Thanks for your help to date!

Much appreciated,

Scott Harris