[Mimedefang] graphdefang - mail_total

John Kirkland jpk at bl.org
Mon Jan 13 15:18:01 EST 2003

Hi, Scott,

You need 2 things for a mail_total event to show up in the graphs:

1.  You need a mdlog event in your mimedefang-filter for mail_total.  If
you are getting mail_total events in your mail log file, then you are okay
here.

2.  You need to set the first summary graph to display the mail_total
event or the 'all' event.  This is done in the graphdefang-config file.

Regards,
John Kirkland