[Mimedefang] graphdefang - mail_total

Vincent Jaussaud tatooin at kelkoo.com
Mon Jan 13 12:09:00 EST 2003

On Sun, 2003-01-12 at 01:35, Scott Harris wrote:
> Good morning from down under,

Hi scott;

> I have seen this one
> (https://mail.kelkoo.net/mimedefang/index.php?view=daily) from a link in the
> lists and it is appears to be the latest version and working great ... is it
> my configuration?

That's my mail server. In order to make the mail_in count work, I had to
add an extra log line, each time a mail pass through our mail server.

In my mimedefang-filter file, in filter_end,  I did add:
md_log('mail_in',$RelayAddr); I doubt It's the right thing to do,
though. I did that because I didn't know how to do it otherwise, but I'm
almost sure it's stupid, if not non-sense :)

Thus a new line containing 'mail_in' is logged in sendmail logfile every
time a mail pass trough filter_end.

After what, this graphdefang-config rule made the whole thing work:

#-------------------------------------------------------------

%GraphSettings = ();
%GraphSettings = (
        'data_types'    => ['all'],
        'graph_type'    => 'line',
        'grouping'      => 'summary',
        'grouping_times'=> ['hourly','daily','monthly'],
        );
push @GRAPHS, { %GraphSettings };

But now It also logs my pop3 access !!! :)

I'm not sure it will help you, but in case of...

Regards,
Vincent.