[Mimedefang] problem with file include on mimedefang 2.28

John McFarlane jmcfarlane at thinkflat.com
Fri Jan 10 12:08:00 EST 2003

Update:  looking better

It seems that the permissions were the problem  :) and in my futile attempt
to fix things I had incorrectly messsed with the include in mimedefang.pl
just as you said  :(

I put the code back the way it was, and all is well for the most part.  The
only thing I have yet to work out.. is the following error (i'm using uvscan):

"problem running virus scanner: code=126"

*funny thing, is that I didn't have any problems, at all on the development
box.  who knows*