[Mimedefang] SpamAssassin Razor Logging

Jason Englander jason at englanders.cc
Fri Jan 10 11:40:01 EST 2003

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, Ray Parish wrote:

> Anyone have a nice filter routine to log the reporting of SpamAssassin
> and Razor. That way I can do some statistics versus SpamAssassin and Razor?
> Thanks

I don't, but if I were going to log something for graphdefang, I'd
probably do something like this:

my($hits, $req, $tests, $report) = spam_assassin_check();
md_log('spam', $hits, $RelayAddr) if $hits > $req;
($tests =~ /RAZOR2_CHECK/) {
  md_log('razor', '', $RelayAddr);
}

Because MD doesn't run/use Razor directly, that's about the best you could
do I think.  At least you'd have a count of Razor hits though.  (if you
use Razor v1 change it to /RAZOR_CHECK/)

The log entry for that Razor hit would include the message ID, the relay
it came from/through, the sender address, recipient address(es), and the
subject of the message.

  Jason

--
Jason Englander <jason at englanders.cc>
394F 7E02 C105 7268 777A  3F5A 0AC0 C618 0675 80CA