[Mimedefang] High load problems & sendmail question

Richardson M. M.Richardson at tk.parlement.nl
Tue Jan 7 14:02:01 EST 2003

 Yes i am sure that it is possible to increase the treshold but i prefer to
lower the loadavg. as 12 is very high (for me).

The multiplexor lowered the load to < 0.50 that's oke with me but i still
get some rejects now..

It is not the maxchild setting as i raised them over default and David
pointed out that the defaults should be enough for my needs..

I think maybe milter gives time-outs but i am not sure and on the other hand
it seems unlogical as that would generate some sort of error messages i
think..?

Could slow response from clients trigger time-outs for milter ?

Thnx