[Mimedefang] High load problems & sendmail question

Richardson M. M.Richardson at tk.parlement.nl
Tue Jan 7 12:50:01 EST 2003

 I used the initscript to start mimedefang and it indeed starts the
multiplexor now.. The load is down to acceptable values but some weird
rejects (4.7.1) are generated on outgoing mails but not all.. ?

I will look into that in a moment, first it's time to eat, but one question
came up while quickly examining the initscript:
Shouldn't sendmail be reconfigured to listen to
/var/spool/MIMEdefang/mimedefang-multiplexor.sock ??

Hmm the rejects are kind of weird as they come from the internal domain