[Mimedefang] Over 6 min delay before passing messages?

Rob MacGregor rob_macgregor at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 7 06:45:01 EST 2003

>From: "Matt Bruce" <mbruce at insl.co.uk>
>
>No there isn't. There are only the two Sendmail lines per email message
>(sender and recipient lines). No errors or anything of the kind - hence
>my confusion with this problem.

Your mail log should contain lines from sendmail about the delay, unless
you've changed sendmail.cf to do something different.  Mine certainly does
(however it's at home and I'm not right now so I can't show you what I
mean).

You might get some luck by turning up the various logging levels in your
sendmail.cf.

  Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
       Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?