[Mimedefang] Multiple Quarantine reports

Will McCorkle WMcCorkle at dgsystems.com
Thu Feb 27 10:30:01 EST 2003

Stefano,
No, I do not have Stream_by_receipent or domain in the mimedefang-filter. It
seems to process the email again and again until it has decided that it is
done.
Will

Will,
Are you using stream_by in your filter?
Stefano
I have a few files that have multiple quarantine report headers in the same
file that is considered spam. It is causing a lot of notification emails to
go out. Can some one possible explain why I have so many of  these in one
quarantined file. I have 15 of these in one file.