[Mimedefang] Setting the subject?

Jason Englander jason at englanders.cc
Thu Feb 6 12:12:01 EST 2003

On Thu, 6 Feb 2003, Rabie van der Merwe wrote:

> Any Idea on how I can set the subject of my mail notifications?
> Instead of saying MIMEDefang notification make it something else?

>From 'man mimedefang-filter':

       $NotifySenderSubject (default "MIMEDefang Notification")
              The    subject    used    when    e-mail    is   sent   out   by
              action_notify_sender().  If you set this, you should set it each
              time you call action_notify_sender() to ensure consistency.

       $NotifyAdministratorSubject (default "MIMEDefang Notification")
              The subject used when e-mail is sent out by action_notify_admin-
              istrator().  If you set this, you should set it  each  time  you
              call action_notify_administrator() to ensure consistency.

> Also does anyone know if there is a command/variable I can use to get the
> qdir name?

I think as of 2.29 you can use $CWD  but don't quote me on that...

> I would like to customize my quarantine messages based on what criteria
> they failed, and in this message I would like to include the qdir location.

> 				------
> 				NOTICE
> 				------

I'm sure it wasn't your personal idea, but is there any way you can not
include that rediculously long boilerplate when you post to this list?
Something like this should do it:

if ($Recipients[0] !~ /^<?mimedefang\@lists\.roaringpenguin\.com>?$/i) {
  # Add boilerplace
}

  Jason

--
Jason Englander <jason at englanders.cc>
394F 7E02 C105 7268 777A  3F5A 0AC0 C618 0675 80CA