[Mimedefang] Mail body gets stripped?!

Wimprine, Thomas twimprine at stei.com
Thu Feb 27 19:16:01 EST 2003

We had MIMEDefang and SpamAssassin working properly for a few weeks. I am
the only one that works on our Linux box (RH 8.0) and for some reason when I
came in today anything that SpamAssassin/MIMEDefang tags as spam and
modifies the header to, it removes the body of the message. I can see the
header and the rating the txt file is attached but there is no content.
Personally I'm out of ideas. I've upgraded SA and MIMEDefang, and replaced
the filter file back to the original. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thomas Wimprine
Network Administrator
504.729.1495