[Mimedefang] Multiple Quarantine reports

Stefano McGhee SMcGhee at ARCweb.com
Thu Feb 27 10:58:00 EST 2003

Hello Wil,
	Do you have some kind of bypass in place to skip filtering of local
mail?  Is the notification leaving the box it's being generated on (to go
to another Sendmail, Exchange, or Notes server)?  I only think that might
be happening because of the number of times the header is being added.  I
would imagine it gets added again and again until the size of the message
goes over the max size specified in the filter for SA to look at 100 - 250k
depending on what as set.

Cheers,
Stefano