[Mimedefang] summary of site-wide bayes with SA 2.5 and MD?

Jay Levitt jay at jay.fm
Wed Feb 26 12:36:01 EST 2003

Well, at the moment, there's a bug.. I'm not clear if it's completely
preventing working or just spewing errors to the log, but SA 2.5 tries to
chmod the bayes_msgcount and bayes_journal files, which won't work if it's
not the owner, which (since you most likely have both sendmail and defang
trying to write to it) it won't always be...

That said, I haven't entirely got it working either.