[Mimedefang] Killing Slave Question

Stefano McGhee SMcGhee at ARCweb.com
Wed Feb 26 11:35:01 EST 2003

Bob,
	Right on!  According to the message
http://lists.roaringpenguin.com/pipermail/mimedefang/2003-February/004376.h
tml, David recommends 16MB/slave for memory.  My machine has the same
amount of memory.  Perhaps, if you are not doing too much else on the box,
you could just set MIN_SLAVES to 8 and they would always be there.  Slaves
would be recycled by IDLE_TIMEOUT or SLAVE_USE_CT, whichever came first.
Others on the list a better tuners than I though, so perhaps they will have
another opinion.

Cheers,

Stefano