[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.31-BETA-1 is available

Clayton, Nik [IT] nik.clayton at citigroup.com
Mon Feb 24 10:11:01 EST 2003

Hi David,

> making sure $MsgID is valid in all callbacks

A tiny nitpick -- any chance $MsgID could be deprecated, and this be
renamed to something like $QueueID instead?  To my ears the message ID
is the value of a specific header in the message, rather than the ID
Sendmail assigned.

In other news, I just deployed 2.30 with the -M flag enabled on one of
our production servers.  We'll know soon if this makes a difference.  If
it does we'll be filing a bug report with Sun.

1        1         2         3         4         5         6         7    7
         0         0         0         0         0         0         0    5
                                                    -- The 75 column-ometer
Global Messaging,                 A: Top posting
120 Cheapside, x83331             Q: What's the most annoying e-mail habit?