[Mimedefang] Bypassing outgoing mail

Adam Beatham adam at backboard.org
Sat Feb 22 08:10:01 EST 2003

So another question related to this.   I've been using the md_log feature
to log in & out mail (and graphing it with GraphDefang).  But now that I'm
using filter_relay it's obviously no logging those particular types of
mail.  Has anyone encountered this.. can I just put the md_log in/out lines
within filter relay?

-adam