[Mimedefang] X-Scanned-By and MIME-Version headers

Jay Levitt jay-defang at shopwatch.org
Thu Feb 20 16:27:00 EST 2003

The mimedefang docs indicate that I can eliminate the X-Scanned-By header by
adding a blank "-x" argument to mimedefang.  However, mimedefang is of
course called by mimedefang-multiplexor, which doesn't seem to allow me to
specify the arguments to mimedefang.. is there an option I'm missing?  (I
don't even mind the header so much as the log pollution caused by the
"Milter add".)

Relatedly: Why do I get lines like:

 Milter change: header  MIME-Version: from 1.0 to 1.0

That doesn't seem to do much... :)

Jay Levitt