[Mimedefang] [Fwd: [SA-Announce] SpamAssassin 2.50 released!]

Jay Levitt jay-defang at shopwatch.org
Thu Feb 20 13:16:01 EST 2003

As I understand it, since MD doesn't (can't) pass the user context to
SpamAssassin, none of these learning features will work.  I am the only user
on my mail server; if I turn on stream_by_recipient, will that magically
start working, or would other changes be required as well?  I'm using
sendmail 8.12.6.

Jay Levitt