[Mimedefang] Filtering Local Submission

Stefano McGhee SMcGhee at ARCweb.com
Thu Feb 20 11:39:01 EST 2003

Thanks for the prompt reply. :-)

	It seems then that the thing to do is to add
add_ip_validation_header(); to filter_end and perhaps
delete_ip_validation_header(); to filter begin.  Also, I would need to
reconfigure MD with the --with-ipheader argument to get that to work.
Finally I would add code similar to
            if ($WasResent) {
                 if ($RealRelayAddr ne "ip.of.secondary.mx" and
                     $RealRelayAddr ne "ip.of.tertiary.mx") {
                      $RelayAddr = $RealRelayAddr;
                      $RelayHostname = $RealRelayHostname;
                 }
            }