[Mimedefang] Content scanning..

Richardson M. M.Richardson at tk.parlement.nl
Tue Feb 18 07:10:00 EST 2003

Hi is there anyone who already implemented content scanning with mimedefang,
or has some info on how to accomplish this?

What i would like to be able to do:

scan all email for a string(s) in the subject line. (or any header string,
but less usefull)
scan all emails for a string(s) in the message body.

And more efficiently:
scan all email for a string(s) in the subject line sent to a specific e-mail
adress(es).
scan all emails for a string(s) in the message body sent to a specific
adress(es).

This is not concerning regular spam but merely measures to protect clients
from protest actions sent by totally random people using totally random
...... everything except the subject or messagebody :-)

Hope sombody can give me some directions on this, other non-mimedefang
solutions are also ok but i think the flexibility of mimedefang should
suffice (unlike my perl coding i'm affraid).

Thank you all!