[Mimedefang] Spamassassin and white-lists

Tony Nugent tony at linuxworks.com.au
Fri Feb 14 16:56:01 EST 2003

On Fri Feb 14 2003 at 09:15, "David F. Skoll" wrote:

> On Fri, 14 Feb 2003, David Erickson wrote:
>
> > SPAM: * -100.0 -- From: address is in the user's white-list
>
> Delete /usr/share/spamassasssin/60_whitelists.cf and restart MIMEDefang.
>
> I always delete that file.

That's very useful to know!  Perhaps it is an idea to mention this
in the default filter, a README, or somewhere else that might
appropriate and easily spotted?  (The faq or howto?)

(oh wow, there's lots of stuff I wasn't previously aware of to troll
through in that directory... thanks for the pointer).

> David.

Cheers
Tony