[Mimedefang] Filter Timed out.

Helpdesk - iWavesystems.com helpdesk at iwavesystems.com
Mon Feb 10 09:34:51 EST 2003

On Monday, February 10, 2003 7:07 PM
David F. Skoll <dfs at roaringpenguin.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 10 Feb 2003, Helpdesk - iWavesystems.com wrote:
>
>> I tired that I know there is no syntax error.
>
> A timeout is unlikely to be a syntax error.  There are some messages
> that seem to cause SpamAssassin to process for a long time.  You want
> to make sure you're running the latest stable MIMEDefang and
> SpamAssassin versions.  Also, make sure the busy timeout is
> generous---I recommend 300 seconds.

I am very very generous I have given 600 seconds timeout, I thought the
error was due to this, but still no luck I am getting timed out error

-- Manjunath

DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail and any attachment (s) is for authorised use by the intended recipient (s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to the legal privilege of iWave Systems Technologies Private Limited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from retaining, using, copying, alerting or disclosing the content of this message. Thank you for your co-operation.