[Mimedefang] uhm...

jmiller at purifieddata.net jmiller at purifieddata.net
Sat Feb 8 03:31:01 EST 2003

If you want to shoot me a copy of your filter, I could take a look and see
if there's anything that looks out of the ordinary.

I looked back at your other message. I'm guessing there wasn't a responce
because there wasn't much info to guess at the problem from (code sample
from around where the problem appears to be at?).
Members on this list tend to be very helpful. I'd try reposting with a bit
more of the details.
--
Josh I.