[Mimedefang] Setting the subject?

Tony Nugent tony at linuxworks.com.au
Thu Feb 6 19:32:01 EST 2003

On Thu Feb 06 2003 at 12:47, "David F. Skoll" wrote:

> On Thu, 6 Feb 2003, Jason Englander wrote:
> > > Also does anyone know if there is a command/variable I can use to get the
> > > qdir name?
>
> > I think as of 2.29 you can use $CWD  but don't quote me on that...
>
> No, you want to use:
>
> 	$qdir = get_quarantine_dir();
>
> This is *NOT* an official interface and may change.

Aahohhh, oops.  (<me> has a little panic attack)

It's there, and it can be useful to know.  I rely on that working as
expected in several places in my own filters.

Is it possible to have an API to get that?  (Even if it is never
created or used, ie, what it _would_ be if it were.  Yes, I've read
the code and know what it does...)

> Regards,
>
> David.

Cheers