[Mimedefang] Filter Timed out.

Helpdesk - iWavesystems.com helpdesk at iwavesystems.com
Thu Feb 6 07:06:01 EST 2003

Hello,

I am getting the following error in mail log, I am using mimedefang-2.12
on Sendmail 8.12.4, for Mimedefang-filter I have not modified any settings

The system load is not much because never does the Mail server cross 30 %
Cpu or Memory Load, and only mail server is the only service running on it.

Log:
Feb  4 09:26:49 mail mimedefang[28560]: Error from multiplexor: ERR Filter
timed out - check filter rules or system load
Feb  4 09:26:49 mail sendmail[28559]: h143qXxI028559: Milter: data,
reject=451 4.7.1 Please try again later

The mail sits in the queue & when I try to push the mail manually it gives
timed out error writing to <abc.com>

Is this something to do with the Bandwidth or filter only.

TIA
Manjunath H N

DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail and any attachment (s) is for authorised use by the intended recipient (s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to the legal privilege of iWave Systems Technologies Private Limited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from retaining, using, copying, alerting or disclosing the content of this message. Thank you for your co-operation.