[Mimedefang] Use of initialized variable..

Mycrom defang at mycrom.net
Sun Feb 2 18:40:01 EST 2003

Due to the mimedefang perl code using strict (A good thing) the var rules
are more like C and less like GWBasic (Grin). You got that error because one
of the vars in line 311 has not been defined. You need to define the var in
a `my` statement before using it in your sub (my $var;). A good listing on
errors on vars with perl -w and strict can be found at
http://stein.cshl.org/genome_informatics/perl_control/strict.html to help
you out. (Google is your friend).

-Matthew