[Mimedefang] Filter help required

Rob MacGregor rob_macgregor at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 24 12:04:13 EST 2003

I'm running MD 2.39 on FreeBSD 5.2 (RC).

Trying to replace AMAVIS with MD I've slowly worked the filter to do what I
want, with one exception.  I'd really like to include the mail headers in
the virus notification that goes to the admin with
"action_notify_administrator".  I'm just not sure how to do this.  If
anybody has an example or suggestions I'd be grateful.

TIA

  Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
       Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?