[Mimedefang] UseNET and bogus emails.

Ben Kamen bkamen at benjammin.net
Wed Dec 31 15:01:07 EST 2003

I'm always entertained by the "User unknown" errors I see in my log with email
addresses I've made up to use on the internet when I post to usenet like we all
do. So effective. Shows the level which spammers can sometimes operate...
they can't seem to check their lists for names like
"bkamen-nospamfrombuttheads at somedomain" to figure out what to remove. :) But
then that would take too much time I guess. :)

  -Ben

--
Ben Kamen - O.D.T, S.P.
Home: ben at benjammin.net                       http://www.benjammin.net
Work: bkamen at uiuc.edu
gPG Pub Key - http://www.benjammin.net/www/pages/library

* NOTE: Opinions and Views discussed via email are my own and not that  *
* of the State of Illinois, University of Illinois or the Illinois Dept *
* of Natural Resources.                                                 *