[Mimedefang] SMTP mailertable question

Andrew J Caird andrew.caird at fccc.edu
Wed Dec 31 09:43:23 EST 2003

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003, Cormack, Ken wrote:
> [...]

Threads like that one (and, for that matter, this one) can be hard to
follow when they are happening, much less after the fact in a Google
archive. :)

If you (or any other of the list readers) try this, can you post a summary
of how it works?  I'm still some time away from implementing this, but am
quite curious to hear other's feedback.

Thanks a lot.
Andrew