[Mimedefang] How to trap this spam

Nels Lindquist nlindq at maei.ca
Tue Dec 30 18:22:46 EST 2003

On 31 Dec 2003 at 9:14, Bill Maidment wrote:

> We've been getting a lot of spam getting through our defences
> (mimedefang 2.39 SpamAssassin 2.70-cvs Razor2) which looks like the
> attached.

Do you have some specific reason to be running a development version
of SA?  From what I've seen on the SA-Talk list, the developers
generally recommend against that.

Are you running Bayes and RBLs?  The only "regular" tests your
message triggered for me were HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_06 and HTML_MESSAGE,
for a score of 1.5. However, BAYES_99 and several RBL tests push it
to 12.4 with my SA 2.61 setup.

----
Nels Lindquist <*>
Information Systems Manager