[Mimedefang] Caution! Bogus antispam registry

Ben Kamen bkamen at benjammin.net
Tue Dec 30 12:03:24 EST 2003

the bummer is that (I'm hoping all of us here and) computer savvy people
wouldn't fall for this - and we're the ones in the channel for this information.
People like the rest of my family aren't "in the channel" and need this info the
most. When I forward them stuff like this.. they don't read it.. (well, my
sister does and then floods me with questions)...

(sigh)

  -Ben