[Mimedefang] How to just discard all spam

Robert Covell rcovell at rolet.com
Tue Dec 23 09:59:18 EST 2003

Where and how is the best way to just discard all spam (except for a few
domains)?  We get over 30,000 a day that currently go into a general spam
mailbox and is just deleted.  We want to just discard it at the filter level
(if it meets the score).  Here are the changes we did, do they look correct?

In sub filter_end ($):

if (((lc $Domain) eq "domain1.com") || ((lc $Domain) eq "domain2.com") ||
((lc $Domain) eq "domain3.com")) {
	#then sent it to their spam box, remaining code left out
}
else
{
	return action_discard();
}

Is filter_end the proper place to do this (assuming so because it is the
only place we look for spam)?  Is action_discard() the right function to
use?

Thanks
-Bob