[Mimedefang] My CFO keeps crashing Mimedefang.

Alan Madill amadill at hwy16.com
Fri Dec 19 21:33:29 EST 2003

> Everytime my CFO gets a humerous email in his home email account he
> decides to forward it to everyone at work by putting their address in the
> To: field.  I've asked him numerous times to stop but he does it anyway
> saying "Other mail servers can handle it, why cant ours?"

I think you should ask him for a budget to set up a mail gateway
server with more horsepower.

You could increase the number of slaves or increasing the timeouts.

Or offer to setup an internal alias list so he just has to send to one
address.

The CFO is THE person you have to keep happy :-)--
Alan Madill - Aspen House Systems
250 567-4200