[Mimedefang] Missing Subject: on MIME multi-part mailing list digests

Mike Batchelor mikebat at tmcs.net
Wed Dec 17 14:45:52 EST 2003

I am using the MIME::tools version that your install docs say is required:
MIME-tools-5.411a-RP-Patched-02.tar.gz, from mimedefang.org.  Will later
versions work, or do they also need to be patched for mimedefang?

Also, to be more precise, it eliminates the contents of the Subject: header
in each MIME part.  The Subject: is still there, but it is empty.

--On Wednesday, December 17, 2003 2:32 PM -0500 "David F. Skoll"