[Mimedefang] Learn from missed spam?

Douglas, Jason jdouglas at municipality.clarington.on.ca
Tue Dec 16 15:31:51 EST 2003

Hello,

I would like to set it up so that I can forward a spam message that
MIMEDefang missed (as an attachment) to a certain account on the
MIMEDefang server. The users here all use MS Outlook, so I would simply
be forwarding an email as a .msg attachment (or attachments, plural, if
I want to forward more than one email at a time).

Can anyone offer up an example of how to go through the .msg attachments
of an email and have sa-learn run on them?

Thanks in advance, any help is appreciated.

Jason Douglas
Network Support Technician