[Mimedefang] How to forward email before deleting it.

Lucas Albers admin at cs.montana.edu
Tue Dec 16 12:55:34 EST 2003

Fulfilling my role as the action_bounce nagger,
I reccomend you stick in an action_bounce in befor your discard.
Then valid email senders will get notification, and no-one will ever lose
their mail.
You might ask yourself, "What valid email scores at 15+ on SA?"
Some strange people do get very spammy mail like freelotto.com, which they
actually want to read.
Looking at the code dave posted I am not sure where to fid in teh action
bounce/action_discard.

Professional action_bounce nagger, over and out.
--Luke

--Luke