[Mimedefang] Logging prereqs

Matthew Thomas mthomas at biocontrolsys.com
Mon Dec 15 11:38:22 EST 2003

Due to an unexpected kernel panic problem, I had to rebuild a lot of stuff
on my email server late last night.  Most things are now functioning.  For
some reason, though, the logging fuctions in MIMEDefang are causing
problems.  I had to comment out the md_log_enable line in order to receive
any email (was causing a 451 4.7.1 try again later responses) and now all of
the spam disappears and throws off an error for the md_log line in the
filter_end function.

I'm not sure what I'm now missing that is causing me to not be able to use
the logging functions.  Maybe I just stayed up too late.  Any ideas?

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Matt Thomas