[Mimedefang] New version of adexport (re: Maybe OT: using sendmail and Active Directory to reject invalid recipients)

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Sun Dec 14 17:22:20 EST 2003

I got perl-ldap loaded on my Fedora system (lots of prereqs to load and I
did it all using cpanflute2 to convert them to RPM's).

I can log in to the Exchange server (a print statement I added indicates
that bind succeeds) but the search returns 2 (I added a print to see the
code returned). From Net::LDAP::Constant I see this:

LDAP_PROTOCOL_ERROR (2)
           Unrecognized version number or incorrect PDU structure

I'm using Exchange 5.5, so perhaps the older Exchange doesn't support
something that adexport is requesting?