[Mimedefang] New version of adexport (re: Maybe OT: using sendmail and Active Directory to reject invalid recipients)

brian at bluecoat93.org brian at bluecoat93.org
Sat Dec 13 15:26:11 EST 2003

Just discovered a fairly nasty bug in my 'adexport' utility for exporting
lists of email addresses from Microsoft Exchange/Active Directory.  If
you have public folders with SMTP addresses AND those public folders
need to receive email from the Internet, you'll want to get the latest
version of the script from my site.  It's a simple change to the LDAP
query, based on the fact that public folders don't have an sAMAccountName
attribute.  Thus, the initial script's query wasn't finding them.

The new script is available at:
  http://www.packetslave.com/code/adexport.txt

Cheers,
Brian