[Mimedefang] Sendmail question on access.db

Paul freebsd at pksnet.com
Fri Dec 12 12:10:00 EST 2003

>Yes I rebuilt the access.db and reloaded Sendmail. So I am taking that
>the file is supposed to be read during the delivery process?

Yes it is. You did do a 'makemap hash access <access' on the access file right? And have the line

FEATURE(access_db, `hash -o -T<TMPF> /etc/mail/access')

in your sendmail.mc file? Then build that into sendmail.cf  and moved it to the right directory? (/etc/mail on my FreeBSD box)

As it works like  charm on my Sendmail 8.12.10 like this. All I have to to is add a line to access, run the makemap and it's active.

Regards

Paul