[Mimedefang] Debian backports for mimedefang?

WBrown at e1b.org WBrown at e1b.org
Fri Dec 12 08:46:30 EST 2003

mimedefang-bounces at lists.roaringpenguin.com wrote on 12/12/2003 04:07:07
AM:

> Don't need backports.

[snip]>
 Or if anyone thinks this is on topic enough, I will post it.

> Took about 2 hours to figure out, just did a chroot build install then
> rebuild mimedefang.
> and 5 minutes to accomplish.
> Didn't have to configure jack on sendmail or mimedefang. Besides setting
> sendmail to be a null client, and add MILTER entry to sendmail.mc

Please post.  I built MimeDefang on SuSE, and would also like to see your
process.  Not everyone is using Redhat.  We may haze zLinux on an IBM
zSeries (mainframe) available in the future.  Don't know if we'll be using
it for spam filtering, but it's an option.