[Mimedefang] RE: Decode PART.1.BODY

Jim Shewmaker jims at zol.com
Thu Dec 11 19:30:16 EST 2003

Duh, just copy it.  For some reason, just downloading via my webserver was
choking, so I was able to reattach the files to a new email and renamed
them.  I swear I tried that the first time, but hey, here's one for the
archive search!

Love the product, keep up the great work.  I swear I'm not a beginner, but
once in a while you get bit by the silliest things. . . grr

Jim Shewmaker