[Re:[Re: [Mimedefang] Sending virus notification to an email]]

Laurent BOULEAU laurent.bouleau at univ-reims.fr
Thu Dec 11 17:21:29 EST 2003

Thanks

But with 3 MX and to distinguish internal and external (of our network) infection by IP of the sender, it's much easier if mimedefang send an email to virus at mydomain and to use something like a php program on command line to scan the viruses mailbox and establish stats.

I test mimedefang in one from our 3 MX. The first and the second function with the Sophos Mail scanner. It's good for virus, not for spam. I await something like the sophos sending notification in Mimedefang to réinstall all the MX. I must work on Perl (it's hard for a newbie on Perl) to fix that. It's really simpler for me to program in C or PHP.
Why, a day, somebody invented Perl ?