[Mimedefang] Debian backports for mimedefang?

Kim Leandersson kim.leandersson at chs.chalmers.se
Wed Dec 10 17:22:02 EST 2003

Hello!

I'm currently using Mimedefang on my gentoo box with no trouble what so
ever. Very happy with the performance and the support on this list. Now
I'm planning to install Mimedefang on a server at work which runs Debian
stable. I've searched the list archives and the web for a backport of
debian to woody but can't find any. Anyone know of a such server so I
can use apt to ge a nice package installed? I don't want to run
mimedefang/unstable because then we would have to upgrade libc.

The dream would be a backport server which has new versions of
mimedefang, clamav and spamassassin, but I guess this isn't available?

//kim
System Administrator
Chalmers Student Union
Chalmers University of Technology