[Mimedefang] OT: Spamassassin 2.61 released

Lucas Albers admin at cs.montana.edu
Tue Dec 9 17:37:49 EST 2003

Since MD use SA, I thought I'd post this.

Summary of major changes since 2.60
-----------------------------------

  - Dramatically reduced memory usage of Bayes expiry.

  - avoid false positives on Outlook 2003 messages, mails from Mac, Palm, and
    localized versions of Eudora, several AOL MUAs, and newer versions of The
    Bat!

  - new set of French translations from Michel Bouissou

  - updated to reflect new Dynablock DNSBL location

  - avoids a possible hole that was giving AWL bonuses to
    spammer forgeries on some networks

  - miscellaneous bug fixes

--Luke