[Mimedefang] THere' seems to be a new way to slip binaries through MD

G. Roderick Singleton gerry at pathtech.org
Tue Dec 9 16:02:18 EST 2003

On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 15:37, Kelson Vibber wrote:
> At 11:58 AM 12/9/2003, G. Roderick Singleton wrote:
> >I am inclined to arbitrarly block this content-type in MD.  Any comments?
>
> Eudora sends mail as text/plain with format=flowed by default.  If you want
> to block all of my posts to this list, go ahead. :-)
>
> According to http://www.joeclark.org/ffaq.html (first hit on Google) the
> purpose is to improve word wrapping, particularly in email with multiple
> levels of quoted text.

It's a thought;) That why I asked in the first place. If it's become
common then I have to rethink my strategy. Your answer says that this
might be so. I'll go another direction.

In another vein, how well does MD fit into your Windows environment?
I've yet to find a decent windows version of perl. Mind I have looked
hard and have only encountered it in cygwin.
--
Gerry Roderick Singleton <gerry at pathtech.org>
416-452-4583