[Mimedefang] HTML mail

Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com
Tue Dec 9 14:23:07 EST 2003

Check your mimedefang-filter's filter_end function for the following:

    # I HATE HTML MAIL!  If there's a multipart/alternative with both
    # text/plain and text/html parts, nuke the text/html.  Thanks for
    # wasting our disk space and bandwidth...

    # If you don't mind HTML mail, comment out the next line.
    # remove_redundant_html_parts($entity);

By default the last line is not commented out.
I added the comment because I anticipated the problem you are experiencing.

Perhaps the example configuration should be changed to have the line
commented out by default?